Employee stock options vary widely in terms of their taxation for the recipient, deductibility for the corporation, vesting requirements, and more.
- Restricted Stock (RS) and Restricted Stock Units (RSU).
- RSU with Double Trigger Vesting.
- Simple Agreement for Future Equity (SAFE).
- Incentive Stock Options (ISOs).
- Non-Statutory Options (NSOs).
The presentation also covers tax elections for stocks, how to make them, and how tax is calculated under each election. Our experts delve into the following elections: